[MOL] Re: hearing loss and cancer treatment [03326] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: hearing loss and cancer treatment

I am an  Audiology student at the University of Western Ontario in Canada.
I am presently taking a seminar on ototoxicity ( hearing loss as a result
of toxic effects of medication).  I am very interested in patient and
family awareness of ototoxicity.  I would appreciate it if anyone is
willing to share their experience with me.

Thank you Debbie Spencer