Re: [MOL] Marty/Dee [03324] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty/Dee

Dear Dee,

Thank you for the kind reply. Am also glad that your Dad enjoyed the
jokes. Truly I am not a comedian but more on the seroius side ,so it
becomes very profound when I can conjur up a joke, but I am beginning to
see more and more and enjoying more and more.

Barb and I are well. Some concerns about Barb, but we believe we are on
top of it, God willing. Gracious and kind of you to ask.

So glad to see you back. Your contributions and heart is always so warm
and thoughtful. Pls continue and keep us posted.

God Bless
marty and Barb auslander