Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! [03322] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!!

Dear Christine,

Do you grow them organically, I mean without pesticides or foods for
growth? Just curious. I have a black thumb, in other words I can't grow
anything because it comes up looking like a prune, but when I try to
plant someting I try to do it without pesiticides and plant or foods
that make them grow and yet...well I just give up. LOL.

Take care and God Bless
marty