Re: [MOL] Les. [03317] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les.

DEar CArla,

I am sorry, so very sorry to hear the news about our friend Les. But,
why oh why does any medical physician or team tell anyone about life
longetivity and expectancy. Why is hope taken from our friends that way.
My Barb was given but two weeks to live, that was close to 5 years ago.
At the time she had stage IV metastasis with virtually no immune system
left to fight any disease. I am saddened by this outcome not only for
our friend Les, diagnosis but the very sad additional prognosis that
only God can predict. Just my thoughts. I cringe when I hear these
things. For when human beings try to take away hope they take away our
ability, soul and heart to fight. I am saddened by this news. HOwever, I
will pray that knowing Les is strong and determined to prove the Docs
Predictions......wrong. I do pray. Carla thanks for this news. Les and
Peg are very good friends and loving hearts.

God Bless
marty auslander
marty auslander