Re: [MOL] What a Day!/Liz! [03308] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What a Day!/Liz!

Thanks Lillian, for your good wishes.

My attitude is better this morning. Part of my frustration is I couldn't
believe I would be so stupid as to leave my car door unlocked so it could
be opened and then to leave the lights on in the van. It's embarassing to
be so drifty.
Love, Liz