Re: [MOL] What a Day! [03305] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What a Day!

You're right. It is one of those things you laugh at when you look back on
it, but not when you are experiencing it. Did I curse? Maybe a little. It's
morning now. Both batteries are recharged and my vehicles are both in
working order. Life is good.
Liz