Re: [MOL] Here you go Pam. Info. on Parkinson's Desease [03298] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Here you go Pam. Info. on Parkinson's Desease

Well sport, how are you doing?  Yes, I am up very late this time around.   Hope these sites will help you.  Your friend, lillian

.   Surgery for Treatment of Parkinson's Desease
99% - Articles & General info:  Surgery for Treatment of Parkinson's Desease Summit offers treatment options for patients with Parkinson's disease Perhaps you read of Attorney General Janet Reno's disclosure last... 07/21/97
Commercial sites:  http:/ / www.summitmed.com/ parkin.htm

2.   Measuring the rate of progression in early stage Parkinson's disease with ...
58% - Directories & Lists: Measuring the rate of progression in early stage Parkinson's disease with [123I]ß-CIT SPECT: possibilities to evaluate the efficacy of neuroprotective agentsMeasuring the rate of progression... 08/03/98
Commercial sites:  http:/ / www.mentalhealth-net.com/ research/ projects/ 0222/

3.   1997 GuestBook for Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery Unit at Massachusett...
56% - Articles & General info:  1997 GuestBook for Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard... Neurosurgery MGH/Harvard Functional and Stereotactic Neurosurgery Unit "Add to our Guestbook" These Public... 09/29/97
Web sites:  http:/ / brain.mgh.harvard.edu:100/ guest/ fnctnl/ guest.htm