Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Hi Cori,
Amen!  You are a God sent Angel, and just what our forum needs, you just keep
your little fanny here and posting, OK?  I am happy that PJ gave you a little
push.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/30/99 12:20:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,