Re: [MOL] Tami/Dee [03290] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tami/Dee

I read your message and hear so much despair and sadness and anger in it...maybe
it could be turned around.  I think of my cancer cells as cells that have lost
their way and need to be taken care of.; I speak to them with love and not
hate.  I tell them I will take care of them and release them back out into the
Universe from whence they come...Maybe this is a crazy way of treating cancer,
but for me, it has worked so far..Negative thoughts breed negative cells.  I
choose to  look at my cancer as a journey, an uplifting, enlightening
experience. A lesson in life.  I believe there is a reason for it, a purpose.
Keep the faith.  Don't despair.   .Love. C.