Re: [MOL] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz [03287] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am glad you night owls are out and about keeping me company in between trips out to the barn to check on the lambing progress!  This is one thing that Bebo the llama has no expertise with so that leaves dad and I!!!  LOL!!!  We have almost 80 of the little buggers running about now!  Anyway, I am afraid that I won't wake up to the alarm every 2 hours so I just stay up until 3 AM instead and then sleep in during lambing season!  Thanks, all!  Pam