[MOL] Daphne/Dee [03284] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Daphne/Dee

Dear Daphne,
My heart goes out to your sister and her family.
She is very lucky to have you on her
side and looking for answers - there is alot of
info on this forum and I know that you
will get what they can give you... I can't help
you except to say that I will add your sister
and her family to my prayers each night!!!! They
are truly that miracle that keeps us
going - you will find that out in time!!!!

Take care and give your sis a hug from me,
Dee