[MOL] Nanc/Dee [03281] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc/Dee

Dear Nanc,
What a thoughtful message, thank you so much!!!
You are amazing - in spite
of everything to have such an uplifting
attitude... Your faith is strong and I thank
you for your intelligent insight  :)

Hope that you are feeling a little bit better and
know that you are in my prayers
along with the rest of my Mol Angels and their
loved ones...

Love,
Dee