Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03280] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

PS PJ - I had one request for music for my funeral (hopefully not till the year
2025 at least !!) Frank Sinatra's "I did it My Way"...I am the doctors'
nemesis.!!!!! But if you read Dr. Siegel's book, the patients that the doctors
consider the most difficult are usually the survivors !! My surgeon called me
the other day and asked me if I would talk to his own sister...her doctor had
given her a poor prognosis regarding lung cancer, and she was marking off the
days on her calendar - so sad - he asked me if I would talk to her.  My
oncologist who told me I was in total denia and totally naive as to what I was
dealing with, actually went out and bought a juicer...I give him credit for at
least admitting to it !!! He 'fessed upm to the fact that he was not convinced
it was helping me, but something was. He also indicated his stomach was not
quite up to broccoli and kale, but carrots/apple celery were quite palatable.

PS Interesting sidenote...there were 7  US MD's receiving alternative treatment
down in the Bahamas.  Does that tell you anything.  Also 2 others who were there
accompanying their mothers undergoing treatment!!!!!!!  Makes one think....Love
you. C.