Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03278] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

You are very special PJ - Hi Nanc ...I said an hour ago I was going to bed and
here I am - I spent a long day at work finishing up year end financial
statements, and my youngest son Scott, has a soccer match tomorrow at 8 am and I
should be in bed, instead here it is 1 am EST and I'm happy as a clam talking
across the country...you wonder why I was silent to this point ?? Thanks though
for the welcome..I'd love to join your chat group.  You will probably go finding
out I've done things slightly different than most, but then again,  that is what
the world is about...Love. C.