Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03275] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Just posted after being a silent "listener" for a while-just corresponding with
PJ...you're a great group. I've loved your emails, and enjoyed your jokes, and
shared your tears for Nonie, and your prayers for Jerry (so happy it was a
chicken bone !!!)....that started it all, the beets questions...Love.C.