[MOL] Cori... [03270] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cori...

Welcome aboard Cori...  Don't get me wrong, I am not and never would welcome anyone to the cancering journey, but I do welcome you and our other molers to this wonderful support network...

I, like you came on board and just watched and listened for awhile...  well, actually I was one of those who signed up and didn't know what a bulletin board was and kept sending messages to people saying that I got their email by mistake!!  LOL!!

That was a year ago and have I come a long way, much due to this forum.  I have not had the support in my "real life" and this forum has become my family..  It is here that I learned to give words to my feelings of cancer and being on the cancering journey..  It is here that I post my fears and here that I share my tears..  With that much trust, it is also here that I have learned to laugh and to allow others to help me when I was feeling down...

I am very glad that your wellness program and your faith have brought you to a new level of understanding about life; what to let go of, what to change and what to believe in.....

I am looking forward to getting to know you better.. God Bless you, Carla