Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03266] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Nanc:
I'm a relatively new "moler"...but I've been "listening" for a while trying to
get  the feel of a chat web..I've never participated before - I've enjoyed all
your emails, not quite sure whether to answer or not, and yesterday, thanks to PJ,
I sort of took the plunge.  In re-reading my message below, I should probably edit
everything before sending it!!! "a read" instead of I read....happended ..instead
of happened...you get the picture !! It's been along day, and when I got home from
work there were 159 messages just from today - a little overhwhelming, but
exciting nonetheless.  The words of encouragement and jokes and tips offered are
great...and very supportive. I've really enjoyed them.  My heart also goes out to
the many who are very angry about their "battle" with cancer, be it their own, or
as caregiver to someone else.  I was given a VERY grim prognosis a couple of years
ago - in fact I was instructed to "go home and wait to die"...well I simply was
not ready to do that, and personally believe that the body has an immense ability
to heal, and that the mind/body connection is very powerful...negative
thoughts..toxic to body....I read a book called "The Body Hears Everything Your
Mind Says"...and it made quite an impression on me...I truly have made it a
personal credo to remain positive and upbeat (not in denial, that is
different)...and I do believe that this attitude, combined with a tremendous faith
is seeing me through the most difficult, challenging, yet enriching period of my
life.   Love and prayers., C.