Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Nanc
Cori was one of our silent molers.  She responded to me priviately about the
prayer list and ever since then I have wished she would post.   Isn't she a
joy to have here.
I'm so blessed to have all of you a part of me.

The wisdom and the love of this group will cure everyone.
Cori, you put a tear in my eye with your post.  Thank God you are here and
proving the doctors wrong A G A I N !!!!!!!
Love you all.