Re: [MOL] In need of some hope [03257] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In need of some hope

There is always HOPE....I was given less than 6 months to live two years
ago...statistics were even grimmer than for your sister.....but I decided that
statistics were only that, statistics...I am no expert on the type of cancer
your sister has, but I would, if  I were in your shoes, go on the internet and
research everything you can about her particular type of cancer, both
traditional and non-conventional.  I'd be happy to help you research...also, do
anything you can to help her build her immune system....the body's own ability
to heal is TREMENDOUS.  Don't give up......there's always HOPE...Prayers and
Love. C.