Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Hi Cori,
You are so right, thank you for sharing.  I haven't seen you post before, I
sure hope you do more often, we need your insight, to lighten some souls.  God
Bless you.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/29/99 11:29:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,