Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ! [03255] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ!

Dear new friend...If you give me an address I can send them to,  I'd be happy to
mail a copy of the brochures that came with my juicer - Mr. Juiceman sure has all
kinds of interesting combinations...I pretty much came up with this "customized"
juice to cover the nutrients I considered essential with cancer - antioxidants,
Vitamins, and addl such as chlorophyll (a great lung cleanser which only can be
produced by the sun's action - in dark green leafy vegs)...but he has all kinds of
combinations for different purposes.  You may want to purchase a little paperback
by Jay Kordich, "The Juiceman's Power of Juicing" which is very well
categorized...i.e. juices for specific reasons, specific diseases and helpful
juices, specific vegs and fruits and their respective properties, etc. etc.  It's
a gold mine of info....I'd encourage you to juice.  I truly credit my tremendous
faith in God and juicing with where I am today....When I was first diagnosed
almost two years ago, I was given just a few months to live....no one offered me
any hope. If you saw a picture of me, you would never believe I was a "terminal,
incurable, cancer patient".....believe me, I REALLY mean this.  Juicing has done
wonders for my skin, for my hair, for my whole body....There are over 100 people
who directly or indirectly have started juicing as a result of seeing what a
blessing this has been for me.  I was featured last year on an ABC prime time
special on Alternative Medicine.  You would not believe the emails and calls I
received....As I said in an email to Nanc earlier (see, I'm slowly starting to
chat thanks to you)...she desribed cancer as a real curse and in very negative
terms...in many ways, cancer has taught me to take much better care of myself, and
has been a blessing (even if it's sometimes hard to regard it as such)...Love C.