Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03254] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

When I was first diagnosed, a read a book by Dr. Bernie Siegel , called 'Love
Medicine & Miracles' - I heard cancer described by many as "the best thing that
had ever happended to them"  " a real turning point in their lives, for the
better"...etc - I have to admit, I could not readily identify with these comments
2 years ago... but my perspective has changed.  In many ways, my journey with
cancer has been a very enlightening one, a very uplifting experience, a second
chance I've been given to do things differently....I read something not too long
ago that really struck a chord with me..."it's not a pity that life's too short,
it's a pity that we take so long to learn to live it right "....My whole
persepective on life has changed, for the better...I now understand what they were
talking about...and for that I am very grateful to God.  Love. Cori.