Re: [MOL] Mary/Angelo - Dee here [03253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary/Angelo - Dee here

Hi Mary,
We have a dear friend really bad with cancer all through him, and his devoted
wife is very protective of him, and we really respect her for the way that she
handles her family, friends, and other guests, they are young like you and
your family, they have two girls 12 and 15 years old.  She knows when her Mark
is getting to tired of having company, she'll say, my Mark is getting tired
and needs to rest for awhile, so let's go out to the kitchen and we'll have a
cup of coffee, when one cup of coffee is finished or not, she'll say, I'm
sorry you'll have to excuse me but I must go see if my Mark needs anything,
and then I must take some time to rest too.  We and other people really liked
the why she was so tender and caring and it helped us to know that we were not
overstaying our visit.  I even commented to her that I felt she was doing a
good job to make sure that neither of them had company to long.  Try it Mary,
and if people get upset, you don't need them back anyway.
Love you,
Nanc
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) to your family from me.

In a message dated 1/29/99 11:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,