[MOL] Durstee@aol.com [03250] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Durstee@aol.com

My brother with renal cell carcinoma elected to be treated by M.D.
Anderson Medical Center.  The cancer spread to the lungs andthen the
bone marrow (normal progression).
As the condition worsened he heard about Hydrazine Sulfate.  He tried
it.  It helped the cacechcia for a while.  They used him for
experimental drugs and cut into his lungs to see what a tiny spot was.
Then the tiny spot exploded and shortly therafter they informed hi he
had three weeks to live.
You can visit my web site (www.vitabsorb.com) to see a few testimonials
of what I have done to help people since the experience.
Best of luck.
Sincerely
John Elias N.D.