Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease. [03247] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.

Hi Mary and Tami,
Now just look at our Mary, she is going through some kind of hell right now
and she is right out her picking up our MOL Angel Tami, the angels in this
forum just never cease's to amaize me.  And you Tami, yes they should do full
scans and did with my Don and still do, Boby, bone scans and Mri's of the
head.  I think someone didn't do the job right for your loved one, and I would
be upset big time in your shoes.  It really seams a shame that we have to do
the research and have to make sure that the medical profession are all doing
their jobs right and are doing the best that they can for our loved ones.  And
like with Mary and Angelo, why isn't it easier to get the items in to better
care for him, something is really wrong with this picture and somehow someone
needs to start turning this around.  How can we do it when we are so involved
with fighting this cancering journey?  My heart goes out to all of you.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/29/99 10:09:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,