[MOL] Mary/Angelo - Dee here [03246] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary/Angelo - Dee here

Dear Mary,
Please tell Angelo that my prayers never stop for
him and for you. I know that
you will be able to get the things that Angelo
needs - don't give up!!!!

Don't be afraid to tell Angelo's visitors that
only a few minutes would be plenty for
Angelo. Your friends and family do not know the
right thing to do and unless they
are gently told then they feel like they must stay
for awhile just for appearance sake.
They will not be offended, believe me!!!!

Take care and give Angelo my love (to you also),
Dee