Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All [03245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All

Thanks Nanc.
I'm praying for handsome Don so very much.
Cancer is different for everyone and I'm going to pray very very hard for Don
and also for you. Don't worry your pretty heart about it. I know it's easier
said then done but concentrate on the postive things.
Hope that eye isn't giving you toomuch trouble.
Regarding Sam's Club it's is about 1 hour away and Price Club is about 5
minutes.
Thanks for sharing your program info I'm so pleased to know what worked for
you.
I'm going to have so much fun with it.
You are so dear to me.
Love