Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ! [03241] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ!

I have been an avid juicer for 18 mos
My std drink couple of times a day:
carrots, half dozen or so
1/2 beet
handful spinach
couple ribs celery
chunk broccoli
1/2 apple
1/2 cuke
1/2 green pepper
This gives you just about every nutrient you need.
In the a.m.
1 grapefruit
1 pear
1 apple
Keeps you regular....
At night
2 stalks celery
1 apple
Great detoxifier - perfect PH balance/sodium potassium

I'd be happy to mail you some recipes - great source is juiceman - he has website
http:www/juiceman
His juicers work great. Love. C.