[MOL] Fanc/Dee [03239] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fanc/Dee

Dear Fanc,
I am sorry to hear about your dear Father's
illness. Being a cargiver is not easy but each
day will bring you new strength and insight. You
will learn very much here and please
know that you can be sad, angry, philosophical
(sp) or whatever - we do not judge -
this is a journey that we are all on and no one
knows the outcome!!!! Prayers work and
we will pray for your dad and his family. He is
very lucky to have you... Do not
give up - miracles do happen - sometimes God puts
them right under your nose and you
may not recognize them as such!!!! God bless you
and your dad
Love,
Dee