Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All, I blew it, I'm sorry. [03237] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All, I blew it, I'm sorry.

In a message dated 1/29/99 10:18:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, NLPOST writes:

<< Subj:	Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All
 Date:	1/29/99 10:18:09 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	NLPOST
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Hi PJ,
 Now that's my Girl, you have to think possitive to be successful, and this
letter tells me your on your way, you have to do things for you, people around
you could change in a heartbeat, that's why you have to like yourself, and do
always have a means of supporting yourself.  You know Les started out with the
same cance as Don, & the same treatment, only a few months eariler.  This
really scares me, wondering when Don's will take off again.  Don't say nothing
to MOL's though, that I am scared.  You stay possitive, OK. Do you belong to a
Sam's Club out there, that's where I bought the Print Shop Premier, and also
the Business Card paper, prints out 10 cards, and they just tear away, That'a
like the little business cards I sent to you.
 Good luck, you'll have fun working with that program.
 Love you,
 Nanc

 In a message dated 1/29/99 9:55:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,