Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Dear Nanc,
I am so sorry to hear about Nonie's passing. I did
not have enough time to get to
know her but she must have been very special for
you to write such kind words
about her. It makes me so very sad to hear of this
disease claiming one more person!!!
I am sorry for your loss and please tell John that
I send my sympathy to him!!!

Love,
Dee