Re: [MOL] Please give Les & Peg our love [03232] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Please give Les & Peg our love

Let me add my love for Les and Peg. I so enjoyed his sense of humor when he
was on line and have missed him since, I wish he could get well and become
a part of the forum once again.  Please tell him how much we all miss him.
Liz