Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease. [03231] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.

Dear Tami,

Don't appologize for venting!  Thats what we're here for.  I agree
with you about doing full body scans.  I don't understand why they
don't do them either.  Probably because they are too expensive!
We just found out New Years Eve that Angelo's nsclc has spread to
his brain also.  He had 7 radiation treatments and decided to stop.
They were making him sooo sick.

I will pray for you and your family.  Remember we are all here with
you on this journey.

Love ya,
Mary