[MOL] Karin/Dee [03230] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Karin/Dee

Dear Karin,

I was so touched by your letter... You are truly a
person with great insight and I
can see why your dad was (and is) so proud of you.
He will live on in your heart
and give you the strength that you need to survive
your sadness. You will be OK!!!
You are an inspiration to all of us!!!!

Please stop in and say "Hi" when you can; we will
miss you,
Love,
Dee