Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease./toTami [03229] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease./toTami

Tami

There are so many people on this forum who will tell you not to give up on
anything.
My mom was given 2 months last year and she has made it to 1 year.
You need faith and you need to know that we are here for you.
Venting is the best part about me being on this forum.
You are loved here and you will receive so much information. It is so
incredible how my life and knowledge of Ca has changed.
I'll pray for your dad and family.
Please tell us his name so that me we include him on our Prayer/Healing List.
Love
PJ
143