Re: [MOL] PJ [03228] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ

Christine

I absolutely value your opinion.
You are so right about the name being long.  Even Nanc said the same thing.
Long is not good.
I like the bottomless part because now that my bottom is getting in shape I
can refer to me as bottomless .............sorry but I had to throw that in
there.

Thanks for that business info.
The printer port thing is something I will consider.
My cousin just sent me an email about a switch box and where to order it.
I will ask the sales person about the port .
Thanks for your help.
I appreciate knowing all that has worked for you and now it's great for me to
learn from you.

Love
PJ
143