[MOL] Marty/Dee [03227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty/Dee

Dear Marty,
Thank you so much for the welcome back note...
yes, the prayers were definitely
answered in more ways than one. I am beginning to
see that blessings come in
many different gift packages. I am so grateful for
the many prayers for my dad and
my family; I know that this has alot of where we
are today in this fight against a
monster...

I hope that this finds you and Barb well and
enjoying life to the fullest...

Let me hear from you; by the way; my dad enjoyed
your jokes as much as I did  :)

Love,
Dee