Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All [03226] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] For You/Nance + All

I absolutely love this.
I'm going to send this to a friend that I haven't seen for a long time.
I'm really upset because he and I are going thru the same with our parents
having colon cancer.  He was a big part of my life and when our lives went in
different directions I always had him in my heart.  He was alwsys there for
me.  I could tell him anything and he listened.   I finally got enough nerve
to call him the other day and I hope when I feel better with the way I look I
can meet him for lunch.
I'm just really upset with my weight and now that I'm the track to WELLNESS
I'm going to make sure I see him and let him know I'm here and I can't think
of a better way to do it then send him your lovely words.
I finally resolved within    m e   that I need to lose weight for me and not
for my husband, mother, aunt uncle , neighbor or the guy in the gas station
but for me.  Something just clicked and I said enough.  I have been so
enlightened by this group and I want to be here to help and listen to all of
you and I can't do that if my own body is not being taken care of.  Joining
the health club was a HUGE step for me and it makes me feel like I'm 10 years
younger.
It's funny when I was younger and skinnier (now 34) I would say oh how could
people not exercise or lose weight.  Boy did that bullet bite me hard.....So
here I am finally my mind focused on starting a business and starting WELLNESS
for me.

LOVE
PJ
143