[MOL] Please give Les & Peg our love [03225] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Please give Les & Peg our love

Hi Carla

To you or whomever else speaks to Peg please give her our love and tell her
our prayers are storming away.
Les gave me so much love when I first signed on in July.  I really miss him
alot.
I mailed him a card last week (to home address).  I will say a special prayer
for him at church.
Love
PJ
143