Re: [MOL] PJ allergies - to Jeanne [03224] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ allergies - to Jeanne

Hi Jeanne

Regarding living with the in-laws; we only moved here when I was 7-8 months
pregnant and the house we put a binder on well we had to walk away from it.
The engineer we hired found too many faults with the house so we didn't
purchase it.  I was 7-8 months pregnant and just couldn't think about another
house or apartment so we decided to come to this big house.

My allergies were probably just my body changing and all the stress that was
happening with my job and getting married; all good reason for stress.
Then after a few years of being married I couldn't get pregnant; talk about
stress wowie cazzzowie HUGE STRESS.  But thankfully we did and the rest is
history.

Love
PJ
143