[MOL] Hate this dreadful disease. [03223] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.

Hello to All,
  I posted a few weeks ago about my dad with nsclc and my sister-in-law
with a brain tumor.I rec'd several replies and alot of encouraging words.
We then found out my dad's adrenal glands were enlarged and the onc dr.
thought it was 99% sure to be cancer.
they were going to start some pretty harsh chemo, but my dad chose to wait
a couple of months. He then started complaining about his neck hurting.
Well he had an MRI this morning. My sister works for his family dr. My
sister tried to find the results all day today, and then towards the end of
the day, the dr. told her he had hidden them from her until he had a chance
to talk to her. There are 4 spots in his brain and they rushed him to the
hospital to start radiation tonite. My sister told me that these spots
could have been there for awhile. What I don't understand is why don't they
do full body scans ? You think things are finally going to be OK for awhile
and then you get slapped in the face. I'm not ready to lose my dad. I read
about everyone else online and I feel their pain and shed tears for the
ones lost and pray for ones to be healed. Sorry if it seems I am rambling
on, I just needed to vent. I rec'd a phone call from my ex-mother-in-law
and she told me her husband has bladder cancer. I hate this disease.

Tami