RE: [MOL] Greg../Christine [03222] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Greg../Christine

Hi Christine,

I know what you mean, it seems like everytime he starts to get tx he gets sick
and I know that it really brings Greg down which I hate.  He is doing better
today though, they have him on so much meds that he is out of it but
comfortable.  Sarah is great about keeping me informed.

Thanks so much for being there for me, it means alot. How are you doing?  So
how's the weather up your way??  Did you guys get hit with that major snow?
You should have seen Toronto, it was completely out of control!  I work for
the Gas Company and we were so busy it was so bad, I ended up working
18hrs/day and then they kept sending me to the hotel down the street, it was
awful!  They still haven't even plowed some of the streets and some of the
snow banks were 9ft high.  Greg was telling his mom about it and even she cant
remember a time when Toronto got snow like this.  Even seeing the military was
really strange.

Well take care, and thanks for keeping Greg in your prayers, I will tell him
you said hi when I talk to him.  Shona