Re: [MOL] PJ [03216] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ

PJ,
You might want to consider having a second printer port installed in the
back of your hard drive (if you have a free port) instead of using a
switchbox. It is more convenient, inexpensive and you can use both printers
at the same time (which I have done on occasion).
I like the idea of using PJ in your business name. It would be something
that people could remember easily. Please don't take offence but I think
the business names you really like are too long and don't flow. How about
changing them from

			Baskets Filled with Love by PJ.
			Bottomless Gift Baskets by PJ
			Give a Basket filled with
			Show your Love in a Basket Filled by PJ
to:

			PJ's Love Baskets
			PJ's Bottomless Gift Baskets
			etc.

If they can't remember the entire name, they will at least remember PJ.
Just my opinion. You did ask. LOL. You know I wish you the best.
Christine