[MOL] LesnPeg/ about their computer....... [03215] Medicine On Line

[MOL] LesnPeg/ about their computer.......

Hi all,
Carla filled you in good, Peg did call me and she is still holding up well, I
offered to come down and help later if needed, I could stay in with my
daughter, which is very close.  Peg told me that she would be getting her
computer back tomorrow, so she hopes to be back on line tomorrow.  I told her
if she lost any e-mail address's to call me and I would send them to her.  She
said he was in alot of pain and cannot use his arms or legs, so transporting
him will be hard.  He still wants to fight this wicked stuff.  So let's pour
out the prayers to our MOL Angel Les, that has been so faithful to all of us.
Love you all,
Nanc