[MOL] For You/Nance + All [03212] Medicine On Line

[MOL] For You/Nance + All

In the words of Gina Jeffreys:
Love Mam

If you feel a hand on your shoulder,
Or a kiss right out of thin air
You hear your name, and then turn around,
But there's nobody there,
That'll be me
If you see a star shining brightly for you,
And you're making wishes, and they're coming true
Know that I've put in a good word for you
That'll be me, That'll be me
Time is sure to help your heart to mend,
You know this really doesn't mean the end
They say friends are forever, and I'm sure we'll meet again
But until then -  I'm never far away........