RE: [MOL] Suzanne [03206] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Title: RE: [MOL] Suzanne

Suzanne:  You're right.  Just before I started my chemo my friend, Art Atwell, said, "When they give you that paper listing all the possible side effects to sign -- just sign it, don't read it, or you'll never consent to go through it!"  I didn't read it, and I'm glad I didn't.  If I had, I'd probably have had more side effects than I did!  LOL  I know -- it isn't funny, but it will pass, dear -- I promise!  Love, Kathy