Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ! [03205] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ!

Thank You Sir Marty

Hey you know you really missed your calling in life.  You should have been a
doctor.  I hope I don't offend you by saying that.  I know alot of people who
hate the idea of that.

You are simply the best.

I would also love to see other juicing ideas you might have for Dolly.  She is
doing as you suggested: carrots and beets w/ a slice of apple.
Love
PJ
143