RE: [MOL] Chemo and vision [03204] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Chemo and vision

Title: RE: [MOL] Chemo and vision

Hi, Suzanne:  I don't really have any suggestions, but I can tell you it will go away over time.  The vision problems didn't last all the way through my chemo, but the "cardboard" syndrome seemed to last forever.  I thought food would never taste good again, but it does.  Onion soup was pretty good -- at least I could taste it, but meat tasted awful.  I could handle pasta, too -- some of it.  You have my sympathy -- hang in there!  Love, Kathy C.