Re: [MOL] Suzanne [03203] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

Hi Christine:

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.  I had my 3rd chemo
and this time it really put me under for the past week.  I've been
running a temp. of over 101F almost daily.  Today it's back to normal so
whatever was gong on seems to be subsiding.  Thank God. You are right
about following your heart and trusting God.  I prayed a lot before I
made my decision on lumpectomy or mastectomy.  The lumpectomy felt like
the right thing to do at this time and I feel as if God helped me make
that decision.  I did not realize that the chemo would be so toxic (the
medical professionals never tell you everything) and that there would be
so many side effects.  It seems like there is something new after every
chemo.  Now it's my vision and taste.  What next?  I suppose if they did
tell a person everything no one would go through with the treatments.
At any rate one day at a time.  You take care and God Bless.

Suzanne