Re: [MOL] Chemo and vision [03202] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemo and vision

Hi: I too have noticed a change in my vision since I have started chemo
(I have just finished my 3rd course). My vision has become blurred and I
seem to be light sensitive. At first I thought it was my imagination
playing tricks.  Something else I have noticed is a radical change in
taste and smells.  Everything is beginning to taste like cardboard! Any
suggestions?

Suzanne